18 July 2006

ok before I go off studying

So I guess this will be my blog layout story--- she keeps mixing and matching but always ends up with the simplest ones. At least now I know it's futile to experiment with multi-colored layouts since I would always go back to this hahaha.

Nothing much is happening but surprisingly, I'm quite happy these days. Oh and we were able to install the software needed to transfer the pictures from Kate's cam, so I'll spend time uploading them in multiply. And I realized we weren't able to put up the ones from the family vacation! We have lots of them and they're really clear, at least the ones from Papa Noel's cam. Haha I must admit we sort of neglected Dad's camera during the summer because we always used Papa Noel's 7megapixels I think. It's so detailed! And lots and lots of memory. Which reminds me again, youtube videos. Pfffft why am I such a computer geek? I think I'm the only one here who actually enjoys answering emails, uploading pictures, editing stuff whateverrr hahahaha. And saya nila Dad and Mommy and Kate, most of the time ako pinapa-check and answer ng emails nila! And I do it willingly, with a happy heart! Hahaha ok but I could really live with this stuff.

( long overdue: Salindiwa at the JazzFest )

Prelim week. Ok on to hit the books.

Oh and we had this computer reformatted so all the other files are in the cd and I haven't installed the graphic softwares yet. The image editing ones I guess. Which explains why I don't have a header hahaha. I want to learn vectors pala, I really do. I mean is it that hard? I've seen some cool graphic artworks online and it's so nice, it would be great to learn how to do it. Well I could do some research or something. But first things first: updates for the Guitar Hospital site. I have here loads of pictures we haven't uploaded because I'm waiting for Dad to sort it out and dictate to me what I have to put in the procedures part, or descriptions. Pffft.

Ok on to hit the books now I promise. My head's starting to hurt with these chemical bondings and stuff.