11 July 2006

memories and health...what?

Yeah ok I was cleaning up some folders in here a while ago and found these ancient pictures hahaha. It's so funny how I remember them and how vivid the memories still are. Sorry I'm a sucker for these kinds of things haha.

So okay this is David, our tour guide in Shenzhen, China. He's really funny because he keeps saying the wrong tagalog words and he desperately wants to sing. Problem was, he has no voice AT ALL, like he is TERRIBLE ahaha. And he wants to please us Filipinos so he was singing and dancing Ocho-Ocho, which made things a lot worse really. AHAHA. But he's nice and he even accompanied us and did the bargaining when we went shopping.


David Kate Me 2004

I miss these girls, I never get to see them anymore. I had the best highschool memories with them and life then would have been blah if I hadn't known them. Pap just took the board exams, Jo is already working, and Pau will continue with med school I think. We always make it a point to meet come Christmastime, but we weren't able to do so last year. And we still haven't seen each other. Gah I promise I'll meet up with them soon.


Pap Jo Pau

And AteRi & AteRon! ahaha. And Reg and Riley and Angel too. Grabe I miss them, good thing we were able to talk the past few days after they got back from Chicago, and they were able to go to Papa Noel's place yay!


hahaha AteRi and AteRon

I was telling them nga that the setting's perfect, imagine being in Chicago with your favourite cousins (ok I love all my cousins but you can't deny the fact that you're simply closer with the others) --- them girls and Kristoffer. Ang saya! And I'm so glad they had so much fun there too hahaha.

Oh yeah benefit blues night again for Egay Imperio this Friday at Mag:Net Katipunan. I uploaded some pictures pala of that night we went out for coffee wala lang hahaha. It was great fun especially that part where Kristoffer ordered a lot of pastries ang lakas ng loob then he realized he did not have enough money, so he comes calling for us hahaha.

I'll probably upload a few more pictures and videos too. Sayang naman since we took videos of some musicians at the JazzFest.

Oh and Dad is so funny, he keeps saying that our theme nowadays is "Health Awareness" hahaha. Seriously though we are going to exercise yay although it seems so hard when you think about it. But Daddy and Mommy already bought a used exercise bike for a low price, and I think they're gonna buy another one, something newer and better. They're searching on the internet and the other day it was so funny because Dad asked me to make an account on EBay Philippines. So I did and he asked me to bid on this exercise bike, so I searched locally but there weren't any. He kept insisting cuz he saw the page daw and it was in Php right, but turns out it's located in London hello hahaha. Shipping costs alone would cost him tons. So yeah all we did was laugh again.