02 July 2006

jazzfest, fete, and a new perspective

So okay in an attempt to continuously normalize everything, I will post about everyday things and stuff.

Oh well I feel like I still have to post about the Jazz Fest. It was quite an adventure since we haven't been to Market Market before --- the three of us, Kate, Kristoffer and I, took the MRT then a cab, but I forgot where it was ahaha. We saw Salindiwa, Daniel Crisologo, Coyang, etc etc. So yeah we introduced HunkyPunky to everyone, then we just took the very very front row haha. I want to talk about it, the whole night and everything, but I can't help it if the most important thing I remember about that night was our dramafest ahaha. But that gave way to so many revelations that when we talk about it now, it seems so funny. So view the Jazzfest pictures here.

And the Fete was rather fun although at that time I wasn't that okay so it was blurry to me. We took a few pictures pala so we'd have at least something ahaha











Too bad we forgot to take pictures of Tom Epperson playing harmonica and the other bands we liked. Oh well what do you expect that night anyway, I had these mood swings where one minute I felt so depressed and the next I ws okay. Not good though ahaha.

You know what I actually need right now? A few friends whom I could hang out with on a regular basis. Maybe part of the sadness was knowing I have lots of them but we could never have fun that long since they're working, or studying, etc. Like we have different lives now but at least we still manage to meet up once in a while, and at least when I text them about something they're beside me in no time. I probably got used to having fun with just Kate since I transferred in this school so I need to go out more often, or meet new people. I'm trying my best though. And at least everyday's getting better.

Maybe I just have to think of all the good things we're waiting for, and things I should be thankful for. Like my parents, who had a talk with us the other night which ultimately made me feel so much better. Sometimes I feel like there are things in life that you just know but are hard to accept/believe, but all you really need is to hear it straight from them and you'd know it's true. Then there's Kate and TomTom (Imman) and Kristoffer too, who are my little sister and brothers. Then my other family members, our church, friends, opportunities, goals, etc.

I still want to travel though. And I want something major to happen in my life, but we kept thinking that maybe THAT major thing is this one, this phase we're going through, where we think about the future and life and everything. Where we look for the deeper meaning of things, where we question some useless things we used to do. Maybe this is it, you know.