26 May 2006

aloha from the road

Yes I know I was awfully excited to hit the road and do some major sight-seeing, or do some pseudo-photography, or maybe tan a little. And yes it was fun but I guess we weren't used to that sort of thing, and doing it for several days--- go to a place, stay overnight, leave the next day.

That was pretty much what happened, but I immensely enjoyed everything, okay. We went to Tarlac (Tatang's side), checked in at 8 Waves Hotel/Resort in the evening, went to Pastor Nelson's Bulacan church Sunday morning where Papa Noel preached. Then we stayed another night at the hotel and headed to Pangasinan Monday morning. God I don't want to go into detail about everything we did, but the house we rented at Pangasinan was enormous and had an awesome view of the sea.


Krischuper (wahaha) Robbie and China / Krischuper Tita Van and Kate



8 Waves Resort


The whole family with Pastor Nelson (seated right)


Kate Ima and Mommy / Tatang Daddy and Papa Noel


Pancake House / Treasures of Bolinao


OMG the view over there at Treasures of Bolinao is just beautiful



Tatang and Imman (they're inseparable) still at Treasures of Bolinao


The view from our room at the second floor / Hundred Islands


Papa Noel and Krischuper with a big mouth / Jelly and Kate

Ima and Tatang are having a hard time because of the weather, the constant traveling (read: looong car rides) etc, plus we were getting very tired too so we decided to head back to Manila after Nueva Ecija. Oh and too bad I did not get to see Jordan. We talked on the phone when I was in Nueva and he wanted to go to the place we were staying, but it was 2 hours away and we were leaving that afternoon already so so. But he said he'll go to Manila on my birthday (if he gets paid by that time 'cause he has a job) so hopefullly that'll be it ahaha.

Wait so okay I'm currently editing this entry and I can't figure out when I started writing this so whateverrr kidlets. OMG ATERON! I saw your latest post and that adorable camera and I MUST say that it is LOOOVE! AHAHA. I've been wanting a pro or at least a pro looking camera for the longest time but digital photography will do haha.

So what else is new. We've been all over Northern Luzon or something and it was nice but I really like the beach better. So it was fun at Pangasinan since it was by the sea ahaha. Oh and Saturday night was the outing for the relatives, so we went swimming at 9 Waves Resort in Fairview I think. It was nice but it rained real hard, and the waves were MASSIVE I kid you not, I almost had cramps trying to tiptoe and go with the beat (or flow? haha) of the waves so it won't get into my nose. It was such an ordeal that we got so hungry after. Anyway that was fun and it's nice to spend time with cousins again, even if we live in the same street we never get to talk or anything. We played charades in the water so we're cool kids ahaha. Seriously though that was mad fun.

Then we went to church this morning at Tarlac because Papa Noel is going to preach at Tito/Pastor Arnel's church. Can I just say. It's terribly HOT and I thought I was gonna have heat stroke it's not even funny ahaha. But it was great because Papa Noel prepared a wonderful preaching and it was such a blessing.

There are a few pictures from the swimming thing but laters alligaters. Yuck ahaha what did I just type in there. Hey I miss everyone! Oh and belated happy birthday to Charm! She had a birthday dinner at Fazoli's Friday night and it's such a shame I could not stay but she knows I love her. At least I got to go in the first place right. A few pictures from that too.

My bookmarks got deleted so boohoo, I can't remember the url's of my favorite/most frequented sites.

Oh and one last thing, I'm sending out my love to those two gay metrosexuals (if there's even such a thing) I encountered at the MRT the other day. They were totally into the aviator shades thing and were speaking with a British twang and it's so not funny. They were talking to each other but actually wanted everyone in there to hear what they were saying and it's pathetic, like "Let's go clubbing tonight", and "Yeah like we didn't know him right, so like I was who are you, and he was really sort of gatecrashing the party right, so we left man". I don't know I was really annoyed already at that time, then they were looking at my numerous necklaces and were sort of whispering to each other, and I heard one say "She's like a sorcerer". And I got really pissed but whateverrr, I was not about to strike back at sorry little kids like them. And hello like everyone who knows me is aware of the fact that I pile up on accessories/jewelry. And quite honestly, it's none of their business. And OMG they were fug I swear ahaha. Hindi ako nagfi-feeling but they were mean and fug? Not exactly a likely combination. Gah.