23 April 2006

so now i'm a teacher

Yep, a teacher. Last year's DVBS (Daily Vacation Bible School) we volunteered as assistant teachers, but now we thought it would be great if we could teach the kids ourselves. So Kate will be teaching pre-school kids, and I'll be handling the 5th grade kidlets. I was reading through my lessons over and over because I'm nervous ahaha and like I've never been a teacher for kids before. I hope I don't mess this up and I hope they'll be attentive because I tend to be some strict disciplinarian when I get upset with kids running around when they're not supposed to. AHAHA.

CAB meeting did not push thru. WHATISTHIS. Everything is getting canceled I swear. Oh but the Soul Benders will have ANOTHER gig this May 6th I think, in Libis/Eastwood area or something. The details are still quite sketchy and I'd rather NOT write anything until it's sure. On second thought, the gig is sure but you never know, someone might start acting up when it's nearer and demand/refuse this and that. Whateverrr. Will let you know though when it's mighty sure sure. Gah.

So. That would be all for today kids because your teacher has to sleep already (ah, like old times) and get up early and gather up her things and stuff. Oh yes nothing like getting into the spirit of things. I bought tons of school stuff at the mall earlier, like a record notebook and a stable plastic container/folder, papers for the quizzes I'm going to give, magic tapes, etc. AND THIS WILL RUN FOR ONLY A WEEK --- I'm acting like it's my career AHAHA. Ohwells things will be amazing if you're into it and eliminate mediocrity.

Imman and Ivan are sleeping tonight in our room ahaha. We'll all be heading out to church tomorrow very early. Oh and I'm really feeling this teacher role because of my glasses nya-ha. Whateverrr. This is so fun!