17 March 2006

mommy is an action star and much much more

MY MOM IS THE MOST WONDERFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD. Of course most of you will politely disagree ahaha because fact is, we all say that about our own mothers. But I think we'd all agree on one thing: that we could never completely comprehend the extent of what our Moms would do for us, and that they're our heroes in more ways than we could ever imagine.

I love Mommy because she's smart. You can't easily fool her even with the simplest things so yeah I shan't mess around ahaha. She also has this uncanny ability of making me admit everything even if I DID NOT intend to. Like she'd ask me "So what did you do with the money Dad gave you?" and I'd go "I bought a few beauty products and kept the rest". And she'd say "Oh no you didn't, you probably bought another bag". God it's so embarassing because I'd smile sheepishly after that ahaha.

I love Mommy because she's tough. Once she was texting while walking and this snatcher hit her at the back of the neck. If that happens, I'd probably whine and say that he could have asked for my things instead of hitting me like that, but my Mom's initial reaction was anger and hauled the guy when he was about to pick her cellphone up from the ground and punched him all over. ACTION STAR I'm telling ya. She only felt pain in her fists when she got home. And yeah she still has that phone. The snatcher wasn't able to get it, he got SOMETHING ELSE instead ahaha. Poor schmuck. MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't mess with my mother dearest.


Me, Mommy, Kate
I look like a fool because I was showing off my ring ahaha. I lost it somewhere boohoo.

So yeah I'd like to greet her. Happy Birthday Mommy! Her birth date is March 16 but Lola somehow got things mixed up and her records say it's March 21st. But it's fun because it's like a week-long birthday treat for all of us ahaha. Dad took us out to dinner almost every night since the 16th. I love my Mom sooo much. Oh and to AteRon and AteRi and everyone else who greeted her: Thank you daw. Birthday greetings make her happy.

Our photography session did not push through because Mikko and Meggy had to attend to something. It's okay though because we'll be seeing each other tomorrow night for the class party. I'm so excited, plus there are numerous things lined up --- I'll plan a night out with Pap, Jo and Pau, then the one with my cousins because can you just believe it? ATEJIN YOU ARE AMAZING! She got back from Singapore just last month I think and she's leaving again for Denmark. Then there's camp, a go-see (will spill about this one later, but rest assured I am NOT applying as a model nya-ha), Blues Night, etc. I might as well enjoy this summer because I'll be studying during summer in the next two years or so. Ugh when you read what I just said it feels like forever, but whatevs. Time will fly, hopefully.

Oh and Kate had her Seniors' Night last Friday, and she won the Total Look of the Night award ahaha. The night was called Black and White Affair I think, so.


Mon, Kate, Belsy, Jo, Jaire / Mon and Kate


Kate and Jo / Jo, Mon, Kate

More pictures later, probably in multiply because I can't be bothered to resize things and post everything here. Oh and Kuya John came here a few days ago and checked the computer and GAH. We're about to run out of space because of mp3's and movies ahaha. I just can't part with Y Tu Mama Tambien and Amelie ahaha. I LOVE those movies. And Almost Famous. I'll do some cleanup or something real soon and delete songs I haven't listened to in a long time, but surely these musicians will live in this computer forever and ever: SRV (Double Trouble, In Step and Texas Flood Albums), Clapton, Lampano Alley, Albert King, Aretha, Ella Fitzgerald, Hendrix, etc. I wishI'd wake up with an iPod next to me, earphones plugged on my ears. OH THAT IS LOOOOVE. Then I'll download podcasts. Meh.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Don't even bother looking at my site using Internet Explorer. I used that browser to check one day and HOLY GUACAMOLE! It's pure chaos sobra. I edit using Mozilla so it'll look good if you use it. Download it now and I mean now! Ahaha.

Oh and HEY SALINDIWA when's the launch? Kate and I are waiting and we're excited ahaha.