08 March 2006

celebrities and harmonica heartbreak diaries

Mommy had this catering today so we're all spent. I went to class in the morning then rushed to help her then ATTEMPTED to rush back to my afternoon class. However a lot of Dad's clients came in and there was no one here at home who could help him out. SO.

Oh and it was so funny today because Kate and I were talking about Jorel (of Kjwan) who brought Nino's (of Greyhoundz) bass here last week, saying that Nino is in the car outside and won't go in since they're just leaving the bass. We were wondering kasi if Ala is with them in the car too heehee because we think she's pretty. So yeah anyway we were talking about it this afternoon when Boogie (of Kjwan din yata and Dicta License) comes in with his guitar, followed by Erica Paredes, Ala's sister. She's pretty too. OHWELLS.

Oh and I checked Dad's mail this evening and saw one from Tito Joric who sent a link to a YouTube video, saying that since Dad was not at the gig last night, here's his chance to watch the video. So I opened it yo and saw DELTA SLIM WITH TOMCAT. Good lord he had a gig with MR. TOMCAT last night? He's amazing I'm telling ya. A reminder on how the harmonica could sound so unabashedly passionate, and how I suck playing it big time. BLUES HARP RANTING # 109826638478: I don't even know if you could call it playing and why sometimes I sound like a purring cat when I attempt to play it. And I don't know why I think the blues is so sexy and it just tugs at my heart. DRAMA. INTENSE yo.

So hokay I'm putting it up here because I want you to see it and hear how he plays the harmonica. I'll be focusing on that goal as soon as classes end.



I WILL BE A BLUES HARP PLAYER.

One way or another.