23 February 2006

kokology madness

This Kokology thing is interesting ahaha. Kate brought in a book she borrowed from Chai and it has all these odd questions. Your answers have corresponding interpretations or psychoanalysis or whatevs.

OKAY ONE QUESTION: You're standing in a field and you're hungry. You see strawberries and you want to pick some, but there's a fence which prevents you from going near them. How tall is the fence?

Email me or send a message or anything if you want to know what it's about. Not about to write everything down here AHAHA.

Aww it's my little brother's birthday! I LOVE YOU IMMAN. He's so adorable and he's a good kid. I got him a present today, this huge Fantastic Four toy. The monster there, I forgot the name. Mommy was telling me to go get him a polo shirt or something instead of a toy AGAIN, especially since most people are probably gonna give him that on Saturday on his party. BUT a kid is still a kid, and he will always want toys.

I saw American Idol a while ago and it's rather disappointing. But then again maybe I'm refusing to acknowledge the new batch because I loved Constantine AHAHA. Whut. Omg like FOCUS! ahaha. But there's this guy Elliott who sings really well, and he MIGHT look good if he was not bald. I'm not saying bald is not beautiful, but the look isn't working for him.

I just read my dearest ATERON's relocated online journal and enjoyed the part where she goes
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S CONSIDERED BADUY IN PINAS TO LISTEN TO HER MUSIC AND ACTUALLY LIKE IT, HENCE MY POST. HEEE. She was actually referring to Aiza Seguerra and gushing over her How Did You Know cover. Which got me into thinking if she's baduy. I mean she's not doing novelty, but somethings a little off. Okay I don't even know why I'm TRYING to discuss this ahaha. Ateron kasi go online and imma be telling you lotsa juicy and cool and disgusting stuff. OHWELLS.

I tried looking up kokology but they have lame questions, mostly teasers for the kokology books they're selling. Omg last night Kate didn't even get to finish her feasibility study because of our KOKOLOGY QUESTION AND ANSWER PORTION. Rad I might say. Whut, question and answer? It's like Little Miss Philippines all over again. Whatisthat. We had mad fun anyway because she can't accept some interpretations and I was like "you have to admit you go for looks 85 percent of the time" or "I know that because I happen to be your sister, people perceive you as super mataray ALL THE TIME." Which is partly true ahaha. I think I'm the only one who can handle that side of her ahaha.

I'm not making any sense here. God I'm so sleepy but I WILL my fingers to keep typing. Yeah but I can't be bothered to think of what to say.

BUT .I really have to say, I currently enjoy listening to Hendrix's Have You ever Been to Electric Ladyland. I don't know why. Like I want to put on a tie-dyed shirt and go on a roadtrip with the windows dow. OH IT IS LOVE.