02 February 2006

the governess is busy so let's make this quick

Ugh so many things to do. And yes, I still find time to blog ahaha. My Mom left this morning for Nueva Ecija with Mama Diding (her sister) because the latter has an award in her alma mater. One and a half days of cocktails and banquets I think, I hope they enjoy themselves.

So I am the official governess for today and tomorrow. I answer and make calls, I look after the customers and talk to them if they talk to me ahaha, I make coffee for Dad, I will review my brother when he gets home, and I will fetch Kate later in STC because they went to Subic. Oh yes today I am SUPERWOMAN but this superwoman needs a break yo so she blogs.

I adore Saisaki because for a reasonable price you can eat all the sushi and sashimi and pink salmon you desire. So yeah the other night we had dinner there.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

So yeah it's just dinner ahaha. Oh and you should try one of their salads, I forgot the name but it has caviar I think and thin crab slices and other things.

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
we say yum

Okay so next on my agenda is promotions. If you're a friend of ours or you just want to watch them girls play, go go go and buy tickets for the bandfest. It's not THEIR gig okay but they're gonna play a few songs. They --- Kate, Mon, Cheska, Sab --- have been practicing real hard and I think they at least deserve to have a flock of supporters AHAHA. Seriously though it would be fun. Oh and I made some sort of promotion picture, I shall be their major cheerleader ahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Actually it's not just about Cheska but she's the only one who has a foto in here so I just did this. And yes, they call themselves INFAMITA. Remind me to go ask Kate what that means.

I have tons more to talk about but I gots to jet. Work beckons.