01 March 2006

my johari and nohari hoolabaloo

We went to the mall yesterday and hunted down cds at the record store, and we suddenly saw this vcd sale where they have Romeo and Juliet. And we were like WE HAVE GOT TO GET THAT COPY and it brought back memories of girls night at AteRon and AteRi's place where we'd watch the film over and over again until our eyes were bloodshot ahaha. Seriously though it was probably our favorite film then, and we'd appropriately gush over Leo like the schoolgirls we were.

SO yesterday I was a one-time Bible student. It was college day in our church and part of their program was that non-Bible students were invited to enroll for a day in two subjects. I signed up for ARGUMENTATION & DEBATE and HERMENEUTICS. Had a grand time in both subjects, and I liked the first one because it involved class participation. We were given a copy of an article written by a Theology professor in Harvard claiming that moral objection to homosexuality is misguided.

Actually before reading it, the professor told us that emotions should be set aside, because it's the greatest hindrance to good and logical reasoning. But after reading the article, which was ludicrous in every sense of the word, we lost our will to be dispassionate and ended up vehemently reacting to the author's points. The sad part was, our arguments were inconsistent and a tad bit irrational. Then she just started counteracting all the arguments one by one and man, was I amazed. She's really a lawyer ahaha.

The second subject was Hermeneutics, which is the science and art of Bible interpretation. It was good too, and I learned a bit of Hebrew, Hebrew reading and writing. I acutally wanted to take up Greek but they did not offer it yesterday. Fun times I'd say. A little bit of added knowledge is always good.

Oh yeah I did the JOHARI and NOHARI thing, and if you would please, take like around 5minutes off and do this for me. I will love you comrade, and we will do the caramba forever. AHAHA OHWELLS.

DO MY JOHARI!!!
DO MY NOHAR!!!

Hokay thanks imma be going now. Be back later.