03 March 2006

updates updates

Awww it's been almost a weeks and I still haven't uploaded Imman's birthday pictures. I will soon I promise, I've just been terribly busy this week, plus my Dad's been calling me nonstop to update his site because he's very excited with some guitar restorations. So yeah if you're interested with guitar stuff and curious about the restoration process, check out the site.

OHWELLS I don't have much to say really. I'm blogging while I'm uploading numerous photos of guitars and whatnot on FTP for Dad's site. AHAHA. SO. YEAH.

Oh you guys saw some lousy gif things I made? AHAHA. I downloaded this gif icon creator and I was really excited to use it yo. Then the damn thing attaches this UNREGISTERED tag up on your images when you save them. Apparently you had to register the software. BUT why did they have to let you download it AND say it's for free when you had to do all that right. Snaps. BUT I AM CLEVER. Ahaha. I found a way to use it anyway--- I extended the canvas when I edited the images and cropped them on gifworks.com so it still works perfectly well, and the wretched UNREGISTERED tag goes up up and away.

Yuck I am such a geek ahaha. BUT ya I guess I really am because I can spend hours in front of the computer doing html and coding and whatevs. And I'm getting a kick out of making gif icons ahaha. And I got so excited when I finally learned AteRon's CSS tutorial that I did not sleep until I've revised the site's layout. Yuck yuck yuck. I promise, HTML IS NOT MY LIFE.

More pictures next time. The ones from a family party too, oh good lord I forget everything. I wasn't able to send it to their emails, or even upload it on their friendster accounts. Now Kuya Zervin (who is actually my tito but he's young anyway) is in Korea and it will probably be a year or so before we see him again. If you're reading this, can you email me so I'd know where to send our pictures? We love you and send pictures from Korea too!

OH and HI KIM! if you're reading this ahaha.