20 April 2006

dinners and dreaming of europa

HUHUHU. It's just so sad that the Soul Benders gig did not push thru tonight. Or last night rather. I was trying to post how I sooo wanted to watch them again because it doesn't happen often then my Dad passes by and I ask him "Dad tuloy ba kayo tonight?" and he tells me no. Oh the heartbreak.

But then my parents treated Tita Peleng and Tito Jingle for dinner and we poor kids were left at home. BUT. I guess Dad remembered he told me a while ago that WE (meaning our family) are going out for dinner na lang since the gig's canceled, so they said we'd meet up at Starbucks after their dinner. DINNER DINNER DINNER. I mentioned it a lot I want to purge ahaha. And Starbucks is getting old, I order the same thing every single time and the last time I met up with Mikko there I ordered mango juice then hot chocolate so of course I had an upset stomach. But I'm not really after the drinks or pastries there anymore, I just love it because I love having long talks with Daddy and Mommy and Kate and Imman. We just talk and laugh a lot and they ask us about boys and we tell them everything. Yes you heard that right, everything. I guess we established this relationship wherein we trust each other enough to talk about these things, and besides if you're not doing anything wrong, what could you NOT tell your parents right. It sounds so old school ahaha but seriously though, we want things simple and true.

So. Tonight is the CAB meeting, then tomorrow morning is the Medical Missions in our church and the Teachers' Training for the DVBS. I have no idea how we can manage to do both, since we volunteered for the Medical Mission and signed up as teachers for the DVBS. Ohwells it's fun anyway. Then sometime next week will be dinner with Pap, Jo and Pau, my dearest friends whom I haven't seen in ages. And I can't wait for my grandparents and Papa Noel and Mama Pachee and Kris to arrive! It's like this home is always busy and happy doing preparations and stuff. It's one gigantic reunion and we're terribly excited. The Hipolitos are gonna be complete yay!

AteRon and AteRi and Reg and all my other cousins there, we miss you! Oh do you guys know that AteJin just arrived from Denmark? She was there for nine days I think, and it was amazing because she has this picture in a boat or whatever you call it in Europe, the one in the middle of buildings and homes or something. Grabe I want to ride one of those and ride a train through Europe and maybe bungee jump ahaha. Whateverrr. It's ridiculous but I want to sit on a sidewalk cafe too in Paris and learn French and see cows in Europe and possibly witness the Love Parade. Ahaha okay I was kidding about the last one, blame Chasing Liberty the movie and Matthew Goode the cute guy. Let's backpack!



Well say hello to my new eyeglasses

I'm wearing one now most of the time because of my eye allergy which turns me into a red-eye monster, and because I'm in front of the computer for a long time. Whateverrr. I would like to think I look smart with these ahaha. Me likey likey.