22 March 2006

a party is not a party without calamansi relay

Technically I'm no longer a part of Ind 4-1, but I joined the class party anyway ahaha. I had almost forgotten how much fun I have with all of them, and Monday night was really great. We had this party at Melo's place. Their rooftop actually.


classmates / Ina Fio Me Meggy Ruthie

We had dinner and they handed out awards, like Class Clown (which of course would be Ej ahaha) and Rockstar Award (Meri). I particularly remember the Rockstar Award because I thought it would be about, you know, being a rockstar. Oh dear I did not make sense on that one. Turns out it's for the person who couldn't be bothered to take a bath before going to class because of all the plates they had to submit. I got the Fashionista Award which is nice, but I'd rather get something meaningful yo. Ahaha. Meg got the Bitch Award, Ruthie and Jomatt the Couple of the Night, Sexiness Award for Ina (because you have got to check her friendster account ahaha), Bright Eyes Award for Fio, Geisha Award for Che, etc. I can't remember everything but almost everyone had an award.


Ina Che Me / Fio loves Me!

Then we had games. Oh yes, relay baby! First up was Calamansi Relay.


Meann and EJ / Ina ahaha :)

I know, I know. It was totally original, like everyone was asking, what's Calamansi Relay and how do we do it?

Moving on. Next up was, ah, I don't really know the name of the game. So let's just name it Chopsticks the Mani Relay.


Touki / Kiko

Tough. Had to use the plastic chopsticks though because it's harder, therefore making it all the more fun.


Kiko and Charm / Charm carries Fio

Then some had to go home already, so the ones left just messed around, talked, some played the guitar and percussions, ate, took pictures. Charm did a lap dance in front of Mikko and me, and of course you know it was not a real one but she enjoyed pretending anyway ahaha. Oh and Edward and Dan arrived late but we're glad they made it. There was no videoke or even a microphone and we wanted to sing, so we did. Britney Spears songs I swear, and it was crazy. Kasi si Meri, she started with "Hit Me Baby One More Time" so I followed with "Sometimes" and we just sang everything. Then Mikko belted out a Whitney Houston. OMG DIVA! Then Meri played the guitar and did our Bandfest songs back in high school. Memories, and I suddenly miss our bandmates. Melo and I on vocals. Oh and yes you must remember I was supposed to play guitars too but the wretched sound team was incompetent--- bad sounds and insufficient gadgets. So yeah Meri and Tonton (long story about the pet name, but it's Lanie actually) on guitars, Jaque on bass, Pat on drums, and Maes on violin. See we even had this violin thing going on, how I love these people. I wish I'd see them again soon.


Me and Ruthie / Fio carries Meri!


Mikko and Me / Me and Dan

So just when everyone was getting pretty drunk and after taking pictures of Mikko, we both decided to go home. He dropped me off then headed home. It's pretty sad knowing I'm not going to see more of them in the near future, but yeah I'm happy for all of them.


my new muses ahaha

(more pictures from the class party here)

Today I was supposed to meet up with Mikko and Meggy in PowerPlay because they're gonna play badminton again, but I had final exams and we still had a lecture in this one subject. And Mikko, Che and I are planning something. Yet again. Mikko and I had this Escritoryo business all mapped out before but it never pushed through, now we're thinking of collaborating for some dynamic exhibit. We're going to have a meeting to lay out all the technicalities and whatnots, and if everything goes according to plan, the exhibit will be in December. We're aiming to touch on every aspect --- fashion, accessories, furniture, other industrial products, photography, possibly some literature.

*****

Kate and I watched "Brokeback Mountain". I really like Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal is not so bad either, but the two of them together is rather repulsive. And the sight of Anne Hathaway without her top on feels so wrong, I remember her as Princess Mia in Princess Diaries --- so conservative and all wapped up ahaha. Plus it's such a shame seeing Michelle Williams looking so sullen and everything, since she was totally beautiful at the Oscars. Ohwells.

And we watched "She's the Man". Yeah I can almost hear people saying "OMG no NOT a TEEN FLICK" but there's nothing like a cheesy one to set me back on track. Wooot.