18 April 2006

when guitars weep

That was exactly what I had in mind. Weeping guitars. It's amazing how the deepest emotions could come out with a few guitar riffs.

Anyway. So I've uploaded this short clip of the mag:net gig. I'm getting bored of putting in embeddable players whatnot in here so just take a peep there. And you'll realize I was sort of dumb because I forgot to rotate the video ahaha. Whateverrr.

I miss camp. I'm having this unhealthy habit of looking at my watch from time to time and tell Kate "ganitong time last week we were running around blah blah". I miss the positive everything you get from there. I miss being challenged day in and day out, I miss the amazing messages. I miss the people, eating together and laughing so hard at the dining hall. I miss leaving the hurlyburly of Manila and basking in the stillness of that place. I just miss camp, period.

So. We're thinking of having a garage sale this weekend. We have tons of stuff here we never get to use anymore --- we'll clean up our room and earn money. Not bad ahaha. It'll be a big garage sale because I think some of Kate's friends will be putting in some stuff too.

Can I just say. I get sad too. Not sad SAD you know, not depression or anything close. Just that itty-bitty sadness you get when you want to hold on to that bit of your life. Or if you can't do that, at least to take fragments of it with you.

But then a fragment is a fragment. It can never be whole. It can never be the whole thing.