14 May 2006

hiatus

Well I haven't had time to update the past days because we're BUSY, and terribly happy happy joy joy here at home. So yeah, the Hipolitos are complete because last Friday we headed to the airport at around 10pm to go get Ima my dearest lola, Mama Pachee my tita, and Kris my one and only first cousin on Dad's side. Then Monday afternoon, Papa Noel and Tatang arrived--- they had work so they weren't able to buy tickets for the flight which arrived Friday.


Lolo Vic, Papa Al, Tatang (my handsome lolo ahaha) with Kate, Papa Noel, Dad, Mommy

So. HIATUS for a week or so. There's just too many things happening all at the same time, all of them good ahaha, that I just can't find the time to type away a blog entry. Well okay except now.



Since they arrived we went out everyday. Malls, Greenhills, eating out, visiting relatives. We already brought them to church and we brought Kris, Jelly & Kokiks (Tito Chito's kids) to the Youth Sportsfest. Tito Chito is Mama Pachee's brother. So that would make Jelly and Kokiks Kris' cousins. Ahaha whateverrr I guess I'm making things a lot more complicated. Well we encouraged them to join the ball games and stuff and I think they got to know people from church, which is a good thing.


Kristoffer panget ahaha / Kate

Oh and we got a nice surprise too. I remember emailing my Ninong Manny just a few weeks ago and he was in Chicago, Dad even asked me to put him on the site, and Dad got a call today and he's here in Manila. We're gonna see him next week I think when we get back from our week-long something. Tomorrow we'll go to Tarlac, then Bulacan in the evening, then Sunday morning Papa Noel will preach in Pastor Nelson's church in Bulacan too. Then I don't know where we'll go next, basta it'll be Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija (where hopefully we can visit Jordan's church too since he's inviting us there when we go to Nueva), then Hundred Islands. They said we'll be back by Friday.

We've got tons of pictures but they're all in Kate's new cam, a gift from Papa Noel and Mama Pachee for her graduation. I got a Palm from them too heehee. Gadgets galore.

Oh and to everyone: please text me your numbers, you know, like tell me it's you ahaha. I did something completely dumb and I erased ALL my phonebook entries. And hi to Meggy and Abby! AHAHA. I saw them the other day in Shang at Pretty Fit, Meggy was trying on shoes haha.

So okay see you guys in a week. Please send an sms telling me who you are, I'd appreciate that.