27 April 2006

all about kids

Honestly though I'm running low on energy. Nobody told me that teaching kids could be so draining, and I only did it for less than three hours since Monday. I was so disappointed with my 5th grade kidlets earlier because they were so noisy and were wrestling each other everywhere. Plus a lot of little girls cried because the boys were saying they were ugly and looked like KingKong. But it's all good because they've memorized all four memory verses and they can remember our lessons.




Kate's pre school class

Tomorrow will be our graduation. I can't entirely say that it would be a relief, because there's a certain joy you get from knowing they're learning from the Bible this early. And they're really good kids, if we could just eliminate the running around and the noises and the tendency to make other kids cry. Yeah.


Calvin and the kids / Thang and Ate Rhoda with the kiddies



my 5th grade kidlets doing crafts


and more crafts

Daniel (my assistant teacher) and I had to have a lot of people help us with the children. And they materialized in the form of Ate Rhoda, Thang, Calvin, and other select few who come in every now and then to keep the kids seated. Seriously, it's exhausting.

But I'm having fun. I like it when they call me Teacher Krisel ahaha. And I like it when they approach me and ask things as if I know all there is to know. And I like it when most of them put in the extra effort to pass amazing crafts. And I like it when some of them stay after class hours to help clean the room. So we go out of our way to bake cookies everyday so they'll have extra snacks aside from that which the church provides.

And there are really cute kids, like this little girl Mary Grace. She's sooo adorable. I'll try to get a picture of her tomorrow haha.

So yeah. More pictures tomorrow, plus the YouTube video of Imman and Ivan wrestling ahaha.