07 November 2005

some girl talk

My teeth are crazy, I'm telling you. We visited the dentist (who's actually our tita) a few days ago like good kids and she told me I needed braces. BRACES. At twenty years old.

Did I just say how old I was? HAHA not that it's a gigantic secret or like I'm one of those people who make such a big deal of NOT telling people about it. I mean they assume you're five years older so might as well just tell them.

random realization: some girls do nothing but copy YOU

I noticed I always complain about certain girls. I never really do anything to them, nor do I even care about them, but they just go bitchy on me and do I like that? HELL YEAH. Maybe that's psycho but so what, I never pass up the chance to lash out at someone who has disrespected me in any way.

So yeah anyway remember girls: DON'T TRY SO BLOODY HARD. If everyone's doing this or wearing that, it doesn't follow that you should too. I mean you saunter past them wearing long strand necklaces or bright-colored pumps and next thing you know they're parading around wearing the same things. Snaps. What a sad scenario.

Maybe I'm just BORED yo. Aren't we all.

And to the girl who cried wolf vintage and has terrible grammar and spelling , I think of myself as a nice young lady so don't try my patience. I've a long one but it could just end with you.

WHOA. Nice to let out some pent up anger, yes?

And RonaBanana, no-show ka na naman ulit! Yoohoo. HAHA.

And Ateri & Reg I miss you both too. I always do, given na yun. TEEHEE.

I may just post another one later. I feel like I've got tons more to say.