25 October 2005

recharging

I've been holed up here (at home) since the semester began, I think. I mean yeah I occasionally go out and have dinners with family or friends, go to the mall, watch movies etc. etc. but I want to GO OUT.

That means I need MUSIC in my bloodstream again. Real music. Not the downloaded mp3's or even the albums bought.

So yeah I'm gonna get my fix as soon as classes end.

Which reminds me, I sort of forgot about Binky, my ultramagnetichypergalactic blues harp. Okay, harmonica. I completely ignored it because of my chaotic schedule, and I miss playing it. Don't get any ideas that I'm terribly good. I'm BLOODY AWFUL. Haha. My sister and my little brother are probably the only ones who would dare listen to me. I love them to bits.

Speaking of my little brother, I was surprised to find a folder in the computer named after him. I opened it and found lots of doodles he made in Paint haha:

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Imman's doodle in Paint / my little brother (wearing a necktie! haha)

Oh and Mommy had this catering in Intramuros last Saturday. Kate and I are fast becoming experts in catering setup because Mommy always sends us to the venue first, and we handle the waiters haha. We handle all the setup details --- having the chairs and tables delivered, centerpieces, table covers, skirting, everything. Mommy only has to worry about the food itself. It was fun in Intramuros and we got a kick out of the guards, because they were wearing the old uniform (parang guardia sibil haha). I felt like I was in the Spanish period. Anyway it was also fun taking pictures there. I edited some and it looked atraight out of a dream. It's my current favorite.

(view the pictures here)

Kate and I were looking for a Salindiwa cd in the record store but apparently they don't have one yet. But I don't know, I think there's a demo or something. We really want to buy one. Anyway if there's no cd out yet, we'd wait till around November, hopefully the full album will be out then. Even my Mom likes them. That's a big bad deal! My Mom never liked bands, we get along better with Daddy when it comes to music. But she told me she liked them, and I was so surprised. Her choices are geting better, I guess.

Oh and Lev is leaving for Hongkong on Thursday or Friday, I think. Take care Lev! When you get back I promise we WILL have that dinner already HAHA. I swear it just would not push through for some reason. And you know what? That's really weeeeiiiirrrrd. Woohoo!

Take care everyone :-)