18 October 2005

of deadlines and bands (yet again)

You probably won't recognize me when we happen to bump into eachother on the streets. I look like one gigantic eye bag --- a big dark eye bag. Awful, I know, but can't really help it if we're bombarded with deadlines this week.

I spent Saturday night making the documentation for our community analysis, then Sunday it was the usual procedures in San Juan. And were were frantically checking and double checking everything in the laptop, since we were having our final draft checked. And I've been mostly online since Sunday night trying to put together our class site, just in geocities. Haven't finished it yet, but soon.

Oh and such a wonderful thing to know that two of my favorite bands already have Friendster accounts. And Huka posted the picture I took last fete! I don't know why, really, because it's terribly blurred and definitely not clear, but I'm happy nonetheless. Thanks Eric for including it there :-)

I can't wait for classes to end so I'll have my break. I've been wanting this for the longest time, and Kate and I were thinking of what to do. We both agreed that first up on our list is to watch Huka and Salindiwa (too bad because the latter is working in the studios, I think, so they don't have a lot of gigs these days).

Don't expect this entry to say a lot, I just wanted to procrastinate for a few minutes so I blogged haha. Oh and I'm making a site for Dad too, for Guitar Hospital. Hope it turns out good.

Guess what I'm receiving tons of sms as of this moment saying "Tella, are there any more documentation pages? Please email them now thanks", and "Tella, tawag ka daw dito ngayon Kuya Bench needs to explain something to you...".

Bye everyone. I promise I'll try to write something not lame in my next entry. Work beckons.