21 September 2005

meet ME --- a walking catastrophe

Last Friday I was busy bustling around the house, but I was careful because it was raining so hard and I knew there were leaks in some areas and it was slippery. However, when Daddy called me, I forgot all about it and look what I got --- broken toes and scrapes in my right knee. Until now my feet hurt when I walk, and it's still somehow in shades of purple.

Then last Monday, I went to sleep took a nap in the afternoon and woke up for my evening class wondering why I can't open my left eye. I looked in the mirror and it was bloated (really really bloated), and I was hyperventilating at the thought of going blind.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daddy said I looked like some Korean, so I posed like one nyahaha.
And that's all you're gonna see. No need to blow the picture up to laugh at me till we barf.
Because yeah, I look awful haha.


Mommy brought me to the opthalmologist and we found out it was just my eye allergy. I was advised to wear eyeglasses just for protection, and not really everytime.

I'm anticipating my next accident. Perhaps a broken spinal cord? Lordy, no... I would still like to see the day I'd bungee jump or skydive, thankyouverymuch.

IN OTHER NEWS...

Reji tagged Moi:
List your eight favorite songs and pick eight people to do the same.

1. Lenny - SRV
2. Easy - The Commodores
3. You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman) - Aretha Franklin
4. Bell Bottom Blues - Eric Clapton
5. Back to the Middle - India Arie
6. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
7. You've Got a Hold on Me - Lampano Alley
8. Help the Poor - BB King

I dunno if these eight people will be able to do it, but here goes:
AteRon, Ate Mayee, Lev, Jeremy, Hannee, Wuthie, Amy, Giezl

It's fun fun fun, so do it. Heehee :-)