29 August 2005

dear diary part II

Dear Diary,
Meri, Fio, and Charm were here the other day. They borrowed some of our necklaces and oversized sunglasses for a reporting about Jamaica; Julius and Glenn and some of the other guys would even play live reggae music. They went all out because they wanted to win the ultimate prize --- pizza. Heehee. They even asked me to teach them how to do temporary dreadlocks to complete the rastafarian look. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, they had a photo shoot in Charm's condo, I think. If I'm not mistaken, it's for a magazine. Awww, look at them, all grown up...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see bottom photo: Meri, Charm, Ina, Fio and Mikko :-)

In other news, it's one of my bestest friends' birthday a few days ago, and I'd like to greet her here. Happy Birthday Pap and I miss you!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pap and Me in one of our dinners with friends :-)

It's actually funny how we became friends. We were seatmates in sophomore year (high school) and didn't talk that much. It's a long story, but let's just say that one day, I was seized by a great wind and she noticed. She called me names and we laughed so hard. We hit it off and have been friends since then :-)

We watched a play last Saturday --- Mga Kwento ni Lola Basyang. It was okay, but I think grade school and high school kids are the ones who would've had a blast watching it. But it was funny (at least one of the actresses). It's all good because I was able to spend time with some friends.

And lastly, to Meri: hey it wasn't Wolf Gemora of Wolfgang who passed away, but this guy Wolfmann, who also happens to be a musician (though I don't really know him). And I hope your hair (and Charm's and Fio's) won't fall off when you undo the dreads hehe :-)

Love,
Kristella
(or Krisel or Tella or any of my other aliases muahaha)
*and that was an evil laugh*