09 August 2005

wally in the house

We were told that there were a lot of creeps in this forum who diss my Dad. Faggots. They can't even post their real names there.

I know we're not the only guitar repair shop in the Philippines, and I'm not saying every single freakin' band is our customer. And we're not claiming either that your own guitar repair shop is doing an awful job. So what's burning your arse up big-time?

And here's one for you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wally with Dad

Wally Gonzales was here earlier. Yeah, Wally Gonzales from the band Juan dela Cruz, the legendary rock band. The one he formed with Joey "Pepe" Smith and Mike Hanopol. Anyway we decided to take a picture of him with Daddy to shut people up.

Nyahaha. I guess I'm gloating because some people are claiming not-so-nice things about Daddy. So there.