18 July 2005

me. a geek.

And it came to pass that on a beautiful Sunday morning (when I should've been asleep a few hours longer or munching on something nice for breakfast) , I was trying to keep it together as I gathered thermometers and my stethoscope, all the while thinking if I could manage to take a person's temperature, pulse rate, respiratory rate and blood pressure in five full minutes.

Hello. Welcome to this hellhole called my schedule. 7 days a week. Fun, eh?

What's worse is that almost all my classes are in the evenings. Which means I'd have to forego parties, nights out, and movies with family and friends. I have Anatomy 3 consecutive days, and terms like hypertonic, epigastric, and homeostasis keep popping into my head. I take everyone's blood pressure to practice, fearing that when I do the demo in front of my professor I would come up with the wrong results.

So who's complaining? Not me. Nya-ha-ha.
At least I still manage to laugh it off.