22 June 2005

cheers to my lovely sister

Happy happy birthday to Kate, who turns sixteen today. Don't ask me why this month is so full of birthday greetings for everyone. June is packed, okay. And I mean packed.

I guess you know by now that when we're terribly bummed, or terribly charged (we're extremes, alright), my sister and I take pictures. We just have fun; it helps that we can go up to the rooftop and capture the sky. Haha. Anyway here are some pictures we've come up with the past week. I'm trying my hand on fashion photography (yeah sure heehee), but, well, these shots are more like portraits or something :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kate


My, she's a big girl now. Nyahaha. I sound like a doting "ate", which I probably am. And I don't really know what to tell her, since we talk day and night, and we say "I love you" to each other every single day. Yeah, I know, we're mushy that way. But I guess we're just really really close.

I hope you liked the cake and the earrings. Sorry couldn't get something better, I'm broke. Haha.
She's a wonderful girl. She really is :)