05 June 2005

your 22nd

And it just so happened that my one and only Ate Ron aka Choona/Ronabanana (hahaha) celebrated her 22nd the day after I celebrated my 20th. Heehee. I just wanted to post your lovely pictures here when we had our nice little chat ages ago haha.



10 facts (and memories) with Ronabanana:
1. She has terribly sensitive skin. And even before you touch her, nakikiliti na siya. Considering you don't really mean to tickle her. Hehe.
2. She used to be a sucker for old mushy songs, like songs from Toto and the song "Heart of Mine" (yun nga ba title nun? hehe). Which always makes me sad. And she has a notebook filled with lyrics of these songs.
3. She's good in drawing. Way better than me, I must admit (with great sadness nyahaha).
4. She's totally red when she blushes. Haha. Like a ripe ripe tomato. And people think she's terribly quiet, but she's not. She just doesn't talk much around strangers. So if she's quiet with you, you're a stranger hehe. Talk to the hand ;)
5. We used to be fond of drawing faces on our chins and shooting our faces upside down, singing LFO songs (I wished for you on a falling star, wondering where you are, do I ever cross your mind, in the warm sunshine...). Fun fun fun :)
6. This one's from Kate: When you were still just a street away from us, and we were much much younger, we loved dressing up as princesses. Heehee. And never ever forget the fashion show. bed sheets and blankets as evening gowns? We rule!
7. You once cut your nails zigzag, so they were really pointed. I can still remember how I looked up to you when I saw that, like you were the coolest person ever haha. Then you had to ditch the zigzag 'cause when you shampooed, you wounded your head haha.
8. We were awful with the Dance Dance Revolution. Amen.
9. You went to great lengths trying to get away from this one person who kept hounding you like crazy when you were still here. Then when you get there, you realize that... you know. Tsk tsk :)
10. Though we both think you're one of the craziest persons in the world and now you're an iPod owner and you're a million miles away (heehee), you haven't changed. You're still the same Ate Ron I had fun with when I was five (or even younger) and I had loved since. Haha. Forgive Bakoki for feeling so utterly sentimental :)

Happy Happy Birthday to you! Here's to better years ahead and the best in everything and more :)