21 April 2005

mad rush

It seems like I've been in a rush the past few days, but I don't really get anywhere. And I miss everyone. I know, I know, I've said that a million times before, but I don't see why I cant say it again now, considering I really do miss everyone. Hee-hee.

After the Baguio camp, I thought about a lot of things, mostly about my life, where I am right now and where I'm headed. And I realized I was clueless, stuck before chances I refused to take and decisions I was hesitant to make. Thankfully it has given me the revival I desperately needed.

Anyway summer still has a few weeks left, and I'm not one to be left in the city. There are numerous plans to hit the beach (or pools haha), and I'm crossing my fingers that they all push through. And we're going to Romblon in a week or two, I think, but only for just a few days. Mommy's going to cater for an event in San Agustin. I hope we can at least take pictures of the wonderful waters and views there. It may not be the next Boracay, but Romblon has a lot to offer--- like amazing motorcycle rides by the cliff, friendly people, and nice woven bags. Oh, and marbles too.