26 April 2005

ho-hum

A big warm hug for all of my friends and classmates whom I was able to contact again after a number of years. And thank you for letting me link you in here, hee-hee. I miss you all, especially my IV-1 classmates. I seriously think we should have some sort of reunion! :)

I'm crossing my fingers that Mommy and Daddy will allow Kate and I to go Romblon a few days earlier than the supposed plan. Yen will be leaving on Friday, and she said that we could go with her (yay!). I really want to get there before Tuesday so we'd have time to go to the Paroyhog beach (white sand too... beat that, hee-hee). And meet up with some people. And see the traitors who turned against my uncle last elections (muahaha).


Mommy and Daddy; Me with Imman and Kate at Lake Villa Resort

Just wanted to put in some new pictures of my family. As much as I don't want to admit it, I'm still a little girl when it comes to my parents and I still enjoy going out with them. And I adore them, my parents and my brother and my sister. And I'm terribly happy that I get to spend sooo much time with them these days (we eat out almost every night) because school's out. Hee-hee. What can I say? I'm simply blessed with a wonderful family :)