28 April 2005

summer getaway part 2

We'll be going to Romblon tomorrow, yay! So this blog will be inactive for a week or maybe more. But I do promise lots of pictures when I get back, like the glorious beaches, sunrise/sunset, and the hellipad (tama ba spelling ko? haha) in Bachawan. A number of friends asked for pasalubong, and I'm thinking of what to get them--- maybe lotsa marble goodies? Nyahaha :)

And here are some pics of my UST friends that are way, way overdue. Those were taken during the first weeks of May, I think. However, the digicam acted up on me. So here it is:


I had so much fun that day! :)

I remember that when I saw them again, I suddenly missed my CFAD uniform wherein I could sit wherever and however I wanted to, and back in my scruffy days, wherein I could wear all the punk and ethnic abubots one could imagine. The days of my life as a Fine Arts student. I think I'm still a Fine Arts student by heart, although technically I'm in a different course. I mean, I could never un-learn my (rather poor I must say haha) drafting skills, or my fondness for bristol boards, or my tendency to measure everything (even curves and ellipses and circles) when I'm doing even just a simple illustration. I simply can't. And my emotional attachment to heart-wrenching poetry? I owe it all to my friends over there who write (or ask me to write for them) simple poems scribbled on notebook paper which would perfectly describe what they're going through at the moment. And for some odd reason, our poems, though utterly plain in words, always hit home.