01 June 2005

my 20th

I don't feel old at all. Not even close. I feel like I'm still starting my life, and have yet to go places. We're still lightyears away from it, Kate, but we're getting there.

Thank you to everyone who greeted me today. It meant so much just knowing that certain people remembered; my phone never stopped beeping since last night (and not counting the numerous Friendster messages I got heehee) :)

And Ate Ron, officially it's your turn. Ha. Your 22nd. Man, we're getting prettier by the year, aren't we? Muahaha. I sure wish you're all here, we're gonna throw one gigantic bash for us next year (that is, if your vacation happens to be June). I miss you terribly! :)

I just discovered tonight that I know a lot of people who have June birthdays too. Cool, eh? It's like we filled up the June month of the calendar--- there's always one everyday.

And everyday there's always something to be thankful for. And I'm looking forward to something. It's always nice to have that certain something. It'll be a great something. I know :)