16 August 2005

cheers to Princess Meggy

Saturday afternoon I had a movie date with my siblings. Kate decided to treat us out so we finally got to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (gah. I know it's an awfully late time for us to be watching it, but...you know). Anyway our little brother enjoyed it so much (as well as the food heehee). So remember kids: it's not uncool to hang out with your older sisters. We told Imman that he better let us know when he likes a certain girl (God please let that be lightyears away) and that even if he's a teenager already, we don't really care --- we'd still kiss and tickle him, with or without his friends around. Kate and I may as well be parents. Nyahaha.

Anyway it was dinner with my family that night. Oh well. I thought you might be interested to know that we probably consumed a bucket of fish that night, considering the amount of sushi and sashimi we ate. And I had tons of fun. There's never a dull moment with my family.

Then I was off to Meg's party. Mikko and JR picked me up from Saisaki and we went to Meg's. We tried to catch up on things on our way there, and Mikko filled me in on what has happened since I last saw them (and as always, we talked like there was no tomorrow). Almost everyone's already there when we arrived, and the party's in full swing. God I missed them all, and I even arrived just before Che left, so we got to see each other there heehee. Ej, Jet, and Kiko showed up in formal wear, and it was so funny because Meg thought they were joking when they said they'd totally prepare for her birthday. We played pin the tail of the donkey, and we were supposed to play newspaper dance too, but the others had too much booze already (and just so you'd know, I don't drink anymore.really).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JR and Mikko / Meri and Me / Fio and Me / Arian and Me

And I miss Ruthie. She wasn't able to go because she had an early morning flight to Germany for the World Youth Day. Heehee. Some things never change :-) Oh, and Marlon was there. I thought he was in Japan or somewhere.

I'm so proud of them. Since they already had their OJT's, they've had some experience in the Industrial Design field and they already know how to deal with clients. Mikko's in the Design Center, and they're already offering him a job when he graduates. Fio is an artist in Art Jam, and when there are no talents available, she dances and jokes around with Tado too. Haha. One of Che's shoe designs was produced in Janylin. And not only that, they dream big too. And it's so nice to know that even if I'm not in Fine Arts anymore, they still include me in future plans. I'm praying that Mikko and Che's business plan (which they already submitted for approval to Ms. Sunico, an adviser in UST) will push through. That'd be so wonderful :-)

Anyway I left at 1am I think, because I have this lovely class on Sunday morning. Gah.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Princess Meggy (she has a tiara lookee)

Happy Birthday Meg! Here's to better things ahead, and lotsa happiness :-)