11 August 2005

i lurve these dahlings

I never thought a simple post (which was originally meant just for me and those who bother to read my blog) could garner such contempt. Lordy. Read about how much they love me here. I can't put up here the comments (and answer them) like I did last night, because there are a lot already.

Some people's arses are burning up big-time, eh? They're the ones taking it much too seriously. And they're telling me to go mind my own sorry life instead of bitching about what people do in Friendster. All I can say is: Then don't read my article and make your own sorry posts, dahlings.

But then again, I don't really mind hate mails (or comments). It makes me feel like a popular person. Gasp! ME? (Haha okay okay I won't push it).

Anyway keep them looooove coming.