10 August 2005

interconnectedness

Thanks to my dearest cousin, Ate Mayee, one of my recent posts got published at Click the City. And I got two comments, both of which aren't exactly positive:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They were more or less asking me the same thing:
Why, oh why, am I so affected with what people write down in their Friendster profiles?
The truth is, I'm not. I just find it so bloody hilarious.

To Anonymous:
Exactly. I know that some people just mess around with these things. I mean, c'mon man, you think I'm gonna publish a book about this or something? I'm just having a grand time making fun of it. So I guess it all boils down to the fact that we're all just having fun.
And I don't really see myself as a 6 year old brat. More like a twenty-year-old semi-chienne.

To Rebucs:
Nothing's wrong, really. I couldn't care less if people are buying this virtual reality crap. They can meet up or hook up for all I care. I just think some people are so amusing. All for fun, honey, all for fun.

Anyway I just had a thought: People are asking me why I'm affected with other people, but then they had to be affected with what I wrote to place a comment like that, right? And now I'm probably writing this because I'm somehow affected with what they wrote too. Which means we are all interconnected! I care for you, you care for me. Yay!

I mean, in everything you do, there has to be at least one person who will be affected in one way or another. Which leads to the thought that no one will ever be alone. What a comforting thought. Someone cares for you. Awwww ♥ ♥ ♥

Bottom line: Friendster? What Friendster? Peace, Love, and Harmony, bay-bee! ♥ ♥ ♥