27 October 2005

ohmygod i die now

Nothing beats the feeling of knowing I passed Anatomy. I was thinking God if I could only pass this on my first try I'd be sooo happy. Almost all our classmates there are already on their second or third, so yeah this really feels great.

Anyway take a moment to stop and look around you. Boho babe is the shiznit! HAHA. God every girl wears the same boho skirt and boho top and boho accessories. Coolness. Hey don't get me wrong I'm not like such a snob when it comes to these things, but mediocrity and glaring similarities just rob us of all the fun.

Even some of the professors in school dress that way. I'm not saying this because ultimately I really don't like them and they've made my major subjects such a pain and because they give the best grades to the goodlooking boys in class (even if they're dumb), but their boho efforts are trash. Harsh. HAHA. But seriously, it's pathetic. I mean we may see a lot of girls wearing it but the only thing that's not good is they all wear the same thing but it's not awful. These two, they manage to make it look horrible.

Whatever. I can't believe I even wasted time talking about them haha.

I am done with cadavers and skeletons. At least for Anatomy.

Sorry. Just can't get over the fact I passed because I'm terribly lame in Science and Math subjects.

Ohmygod and this girl is one big baloney. Hate is such an extreme word, so yeah I don't hate her, but I dislike her! That's lame. Yeah I know but she's like honey-I'm-way-better-than-you-so-you-gotta-be-kidding-me.

But then I passed Anatomy. Nya-ha.

Okay me die now of happiness. This is awesome! Anatomy, I HEART YOU!