22 July 2006

miss moustache


HAHAHA Kate paid too much attention to her moustache. I really did not notice it before, but turns out some of her friends were already at it. Then whenever we'd tease Kristoffer about his nosebleed, he'd pester Kate about her moustache hohoho.


Tsk tsk. So she bought a wax set at the mall earlier for some DIY hair removal session. The laser treatments were way expensive and you had to have several sessions haha. So ok Kate heated the small pan and when the wax started melting, she ran to the bathroom in front of the mirror and placed tons of it on her MOUSTACHE hahahaha.


It was so funny. I kept hearing her screaming from the bathroom, apparently whenever she'd peel parts of it off. I convinced her to open the door to let me see it, and being the good Ate that I am, took pictures of her hahaha. She kept telling me, "Kasi naman si Kuya Kris niloloko ko, tignan mo ayan ang sakeeeeetttt!" haha. Then we both laughed, and I laughed at her. So ok, it's your fault pala HunkyPunky hahaha.

After around 30 minutes, she was in tears and had a runny nose. Like after eating hot hot soup or noodles. Gah.

And she still had a moustache. Less visible though.