24 July 2006

i miss everyone

I just noticed that in my Friendster testimonials, I miss everyone and they miss me too (naks). Seriously though, puro na lang miss. And I realized it's been a long time since I spent like a whole day just bumming around with friends, joking left and right. I was thinking of visiting Chino (the godfather of I. delos Reyes hahaha) but I thought, who would be there anyway? I don't even know the schedule of the ones still in UST, like Meri. And all of them have gone the yuppie route haha. Or trying to, at least. Realization # 2983758959: Jobhunting is a nightmare. My friends can attest to that.

Last Sunday I was given the chance to teach in SAYA, as the representative for our group in the Talent Fest. I'm most definitely not used to talking in front of a crowd and I was so nervous the night before that I begged Kate NOT to sleep until I've smoothened out my points and I was coherent. So she listened to me until 3am hahaha. I kept making note changes and stuff, but it was all good. My hands were all clammy on the way to church that afternoon, but thank God it turned out fine. BUT as much as I love my group, I really think the Trumpets are hilarious! They're good actors, I mean last week for the drama presentation, they were so believable and went all out. Then last Sunday for the comedy, I had a grand time laughing.

Still no classes today, which isn't really much for me since I only have one class on Mondays and nothing, nada, on Tuesdays. I'm trying to sketch again haha. MIKKO THIS IS CONCEPTUALIZATION OK. Hahaha. What will become of CAB now, now that Mikko is kicking into full gear as an Industrial Designer (I just knew he'd end up like this, he was tailor-made for this kind of stuff) and Charm is busy designing shoes for her brother's export company, and I'm studying? HAHA the last one sounds so lame. I guess I'll keep sketching till we have a meeting again. Hello guys, I think I've made an accessory line already with all the necklaces I've been making hahaha. No beads though. Wow fazione.

In other news: August 5, 9pm, Gweilo's Eastwood. Featuring Snakecharmer, Huka, Plug, Firebottle, Sould Benders, and Salindiwa. The last I think in the series of Benefit Blues Concerts for Mr. Egay Imperio. Go go go, those are great bands and it's for a cause.

Kristoffer we miss you! Hahaha I think that would always be sort of the footer for all my posts. Alam mo someone from church said ang sungit namin ni Kate the next week or so after you left, and she told him na we were just really really sad. Hahaha. Go online or else we will call you in the morning when you're still asleep and pester you. Tapos magsusungit ka. Ah, that will always be our story hahahaha.