09 November 2005

my fugly self and another happy birthday!

I have to say I was horrified to see our high school class site. Nah, it was lovely seeing my classmates and reminiscing how goofy we all looked then, BUT it's another thing to see the individual profiles and see how I looked then. Awful's not even the word, I looked like a... guy. AHAHA. Seriously, it was fugliness personified.

( Now now I know you people are just dying to see this and laugh your skulls off, and NO I'm not going to rob you of this superfantastic fun fun fun, but I'm not going to post my fugly foto here )
Go find it there, I hope you were terribly amused AHAHA.

Oh and let's not forget my random realization: So that's why people thought I was a tomboy back then. I never really did get that, like I always wondered why in the world they would think such an appalling thought. But with that fugly foto yo, I could have grown a beard and you'll never know.

So yeah I want to greet my lovely cousin a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I've never seen anyone so dedicated and enthusiastic with her work. Remember when we had our last night out? We just talked the whole night and I felt like I already knew all there is to know about Maersk AHAHA. But you know I love you and I'm happy you're already working, PLUS you love your job right?

We have to meet up soon, I'm sure there are lots of things to talk about AGAIN, if you know what I mean. And we have to catch up! I'm sick of your sister, I'm gonna barf if I see her another day (NYAHA I'm kidding Maan! You know I love you too heehee).

Here's to more success with your career! I heart you Ate Jean!


Oh and did you see the Label shoes? They're gorgeous. And I read somewhere that the shoes are totally affordable. And they're Filipino-made. Nicolette Bell's part-owner. You gotta snap up those croc-skin wedges.

Ugh I suddenly remembered my fugly foto again. I mean if you saw it you just have to feel sorry for me, I have no idea at all how many self-pity modes I launched into in a span of six years. Or maybe five or four, who really cares it's still fugly yo. I wonder if I'm going to say these things in a few years, I mean how can one say if one is presently fugly? Life is too harsh, yes?