22 September 2006

hi mom we miss you!

I miss Mommy. I brought her to the airport Tuesday morning and I was glad she wasn't boarding PAL because that part is boring haha. I like the other international flights, there's considerably more people and better lighting. Anyway yeah she was in China that afternoon and has been shopping since haha.

But we all miss her, especially Dad. They burn the (cell)phone lines all day hahaha. Mommy made sure everything was taken care of before she left, so the helpers know what to do and cook or reheat haha. I make Dad's coffee --- I think I've mentioned before that he's very particular with that, so Mommy taught me how kasi otherwise he won't drink it. I wake up terribly early every morning to wake up TomTom, dress him up for school, let him eat breakfast and see him off when the school bus arrives. We prepare Dad's snacks and drinks, and since Mommy left we've eaten out every night.


tomtom and kate

Can't wait for Sunday. Her flight will arrive 11am, so Dad and TomTom will go fetch her. She texts Kate and I often too, telling us what she's recently bought haha. God I miss her, I even miss her nagging. You see, she doesn't leave alone very often, most of the time it's with Dad so we're not used to being Mom-less hahaha. Also, can't wait for the family trip this October hopefully. We wouldn't want to move it further than that, it's gonna be winter I think in Hongkong and there'll be no clothes to shop for which we can actually use in this country hahaha.


me and tomtom

Foundation Week next week so there should be very few classes. Or no classes at all. Then we'd be forced to watch beauty pageants which totally make NO sense to me, and attend ball games or ceremonies whatnot for our class attendance. But yeah well we've planned to watch the one at UP Theatre on Wednesday night so we could have dinner out afterwards with Lev, Tina and Maan. Sayang we were supposed to go to Ateneo tonight for the Fiesta Bossa Nova or something because Mon invited us over, then Jo and a few of Kate's STC friends will be there. BUT Mon could not make it at the last minute, and hello she's the one from there right and she won't be coming so we decided against going na lang.


hi mom we miss you! i miss you too but i was taking the picture haha

So yeah this week things are sort of on slow-mo or pause or whatever because I've become the governess again HAHA.

Oh I read another one of James Patterson's books and it's sobfest all over again HAHAHA. They're so sad and beautiful --- after reading it, I wanted to tell everyone whom I cared about how much I love them. They're a huge deal to me, and besides what would matter when you strip your life of everything else right. I never liked the idea of people leaving, and I never will --- I think of all the things I'm willing to give up for them to stay, and it's everything. Then I start thinking of how I should NOT have let them come too close in the first place so they won't ever be able to hurt me, but it's pointless. You could never force yourself to love or un-love someone, it just happens.

What are we but our stories. I read that from the book. We live, we love. Sometimes I think of how I tend to spend my time doing something I thought was relevant but turns out to be a disappointment, and I wish I could discern what matters most in life. I think I'm starting to learn though. I could only hope it's enough to keep them.