01 September 2006

love on the frontline


Went with Mommy to Shang this evening because she was going to buy shoes. It's sort of our gift to her for their anniversary, or maybe us girls are just trying to find a reason to go and shop together HAHAHA. Mommy is COOL, that I can tell you. And most importantly, not the hippie sort of cool for parents to the point of giving you absolute freedom which would NOT be good for you eventually. She finds her balance, meaning I still get the nagging sometimes HAHA, but since she's relatively young to be a Mother to two ladies like us, we also do a lot of things together.

So. Kate and I were waiting while she was trying on different shoes so we took silly pictures, which turned out to be fun. Mommy chose the pair she liked and I wish I shared the same passion that they (Mommy & Kate) have for shoes, but they know I like bags HAHAHA. And anyway they like these really high heels and I prefer flats naman. So ok, we went to Topshop after and we saw Mich Dulce there. She's actually thinner in person pala, and she's not that tall. And she has this quirky fashion sense that's all her own. Anyway. You always get to see a lot of celebrities in Shang naman, it's normal to bump into anyone at all.

School's starting to get busy, since it's almost foundation week and we're starting to complete the papers we have to submit for the battery exam. Wow I want to wear the white stockings HAHAHA. Hey Kristoffer we miss you! We didn't know you go online THAT early, we got used to the after-lunch hours haha. So we'll go online extra early for you ha, you must be there, we haven't talked in ages. And AteRon! You haven't checked your mail yet haha.

Oh did you guys see the HepBijou stickers we made? I'll post some photos tomorrow, we use the stickers to seal the packages when you buy the jewelry. We're trying to improve on the packaging though. And I think Mikko will be sharing his stalls with us in the next months, in malls and bazaars. I'll contact him soon, haven't been able to talk to a lot of people lately because it's midterm week and its busy busy busy. Does stress which emanates highly positive energy even exist? HAHAHA. No, seriously.

Recently I noticed that I realize some things everyday. It doesn't have to be complicated, even little details or a few words could signify something meaningful. And for today, I was thinking about:

Love. That I'm a person driven by love, in all its possible incarnations. That I'd rather love myself away than live my way through life miserably. That I'm starting to have an unwavering faith in people, in the way love transforms, in the way love heals. It's what keeps you happy when everything else falls away --- because it will be worth it, knowing you have placed your heart on something that is true.

It should always be on the front line. Then you could never go wrong.