30 August 2006

twenty-one for love!

We've been giving away samples of this wonderful mud pack Kate got from Rhia, who got it from her boyfriend's mom, who's a chemist I think and is the one who makes it. I hope they buy it, but more importantly, I hope it paves the way towards their skin rejuvenation! HAHAHA what did I just say pfffftt.

Oh it's officially Daddy and Mommy's twenty-first wedding anniversary! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hahaha. I can't believe it's been 21 years already, they look young to me. So much has happened but I'll always be thankful we're well and good. And that my parents are still so in love with each other hahaha. I mean I guess it could be cheesy at times but when you go thru rough times especially when it involves the kids, it's a gigantic factor. I love them both very much, recently we had a fight (our bad) but I don't know, Kate and I get restless and we can't sleep through a single night knowing everything's not fine, so we went to their room and apologized. Lesson learned, kiddies: it pays to be humble, to admit your mistakes, to be the one to apologize. It sets off a good current or something in relationships.

Anyway Mommy will be leaving September 10th (tentative) for Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. But that's still tentative too, since she said she wanted Thailand so she could ride elephants hahaha. I'm not even sure it's in Thailand, but whatever. She's going to meet up after a few days there with Mama Diding, who will come from a Mayors' meeting in Beijing, China. We've been trying to convince Dad to go with Mommy since he REALLY NEEDS to rest a bit, he's working nonstop. He can't even find time to dictate to me the write-ups for the Guitar Hospital website, and I read his emails to him during lunch hahaha. Basically I handle everything about the site, sorry for the terrible photos sometimes hahaha. So ok, he just has to go with Mommy, but he says he won't be able to relax din knowing he left tons of work lined up at home. But whatever, he has to go talaga. And besides it's their anniversary, so they could consider it sort of a gift for their 21 years together hahaha.

I saw Lei again tonight, after a loooong time! Hahaha. Grifton gave us a ride home again after choir practice, and we were with Kuya Ozep and Allan. Anyway Grifton brought us to his parents' place muna since it was his tita's birthday, and since Lei was just a few houses away I think, he called her up. It was nice seeing you again Lei! Sure sure I will tell Mikko and Ina so we can plan a night out too hahaha. It's like she did NOT change at all, Lei is still so happy-looking and very sunny, the way I remembered her in highschool. I will text you pala as soon as I get a sample so you can try the mud pack too hahaha.

I'm happy nowadays. Great news hahaha. So ok I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy. I feel like quoting a song, but right now all I can think of are blues ones and they don't exactly fit the bill. AteRon, check your mail! I've something there for you, tell me what you think. I know you would DEFINITELY understand hahaha. All I want to do right now is go to a coffee shop with a nice ambience and talk to people I care about. Ohwell it's just those times when you feel like living life to the hilt hahaha. Ciao I'm off to sleep.