15 August 2006

hello friends contact me!

All the hugging paid off, darlings. HAHAHA. Not that I don't hug my Mom and Dad everyday, but yesterday I was trailing them around the house the whole day. And Dad was giving me his usual "give me three reasons why I should buy you that" dialogue hahaha. Kate is the ultimate solution, she always gets to joke things away with Daddy. So ok friends, I've a new phone so give me your numbers! Especially those far away HAHAHA. I've no idea how I can reach you so yeah. And my phone is still pink yay! OMG when did I get to be so femme haha.


Oh and I made this icon or something for Hep Bijou folks. Just to promote hahaha. I was on YM with Mikko this afternoon and he said he still wants to push thru with CAB, but we have to start over. Count on him to consider every bit of aspect in ANYTHING at all, cuz honestly I wouldn't have thought of that --- new trends, sweeties, new trends. And at least we can use our designs/ideas for it. Have to keep creative juices flowing even without briefings from Master Mikko! HAHAHA. OMG he's such a professional now, he even talks more in english nowadays. His only flaw--- instant messaging during office hours. HAHAHA.

Remember: give me your numbers, friends. Or ask me for mine HAHAHA. Either way. I have to talk to you guys soon. XOXO. Oh and thanks so much AC for helping in the promotions department!

I hope it rains. It's nice to look out the window.