28 August 2006

post-allergy attack hahaha

Ok so my eye has been terrible the past week. The eyedrops from my doctor doesn't work wonders for it anymore, and I looked sick everyday so I wore eyeglasses. We went to the doc last Thursday and had it checked, and I now have THREE eyedrops for my allergy grabe. Then he recommended that I have my nose, ears and throat checked too because maybe it has something to do with it. So off we went to see another doc. After checking, he told Mommy and me that chances are I'd develop asthma if we cannot do something about my nose allergy. OMG I didn't know I had tons of allergies, I feel so vulnerable HAHAHA. So I have two nose spray whateverrr, plus tons of tablets/medications for my allergies. It better not pop up on my eyes or nose or anywhere else in the near future, with the number of things I take.

Well at least my eyes are a-ok! now hahaha. It's the worst thing, to have bloated eyes (or worse, one bloated eye lang). I can't make eye contact with people when I talk with them because it feels so awkward.

Saturday afternoon, Kate and I shopped at Shang. The red shoes she wanted wasn't there, so she bought a different one that's real nice too. Very Louboutin, and less expensive. She also bought the Topshop scarf we've wanted for the longest time hahaha. I bought a suede bag from Felicity and a new blush from Beauty Bar, because my blush got crushed in my purse and was all over the place huhuhu. Anyway I was just so glad to be out again after staying in for almost a week because of my eyes.

Sunday morning I met up with classmates about our community analysis, and in the afternoon we went to Bethany Makati with the rest of our churchmates. Good to see familiar faces, like Gavin and Khristine, who were groupmates at camp. We were late for the evening service haha, then we practiced for the Christmas Cantata. I'm beginning to memorize the songs yay! It's so tiring lang, seriously. It's like belting out for almost half an hour (maybe more?) and that night we were standing up since we were around the piano. We always go thru the Cantata in our seats hahaha. Yeah so, we were introduced pala to Grifton, a churchmate. He brought us home (he has a car and his parents' home is near ours) and he seems like a really nice guy. Turns out he ran for Councilor last elections in our area, but then we wouldn't really know. We were in Romblon at the start of the campaign pa lang, since some relatives were running for Mayor. And he's Lei's cousin! Hi Lei! hahaha. Lei (or Eileen) was a highschool classmate, and I think she still hangs out with Mikko and Ina sometimes. Anyway so, thanks Grifton for the ride home. And Jeremy, you must buy the Bentonite mud pack hahaha.

And Kristoffer! What's up at BJ? He headed over to South Carolina pala last Saturday and we haven't talked yet. We called him up on his mobile and he was on his way to the airport hahaha. He was telling Kate, "Anong ginagawa niyo? Mahal to, ano ka ba.... " blah blah, he was saying all of these things and Kate was telling him to be safe and everything. So she handed over the phone to me and Kristoffer was still yakking about how the bill is expensive for international calls etc, and I just told him to shut up HAHAHA. Hello, if maybe he listened and said ok, I will take care blah blah, then the call would be worth it haha. So ok I hope he flew in safely and I hope he sets up his laptop na HAHAHA. OMG he has the most wonderful laptop ever! YOUR LAPTOP IS LOVE! hahaha. He was showing it off on YM and it's really a graphic designer's thing. BUT you're still far from being a full-fledged graphic designer HAHAHA. I hope you do it justice or else I shall whisk it away from your paws HAHAHA. Go online ha.


This morning pala, Sammy Asuncion of Pinikpikan was here. We took a photo of him for the website, and he was really nice. When we left, he told us to take care and said we should play the guitar. We told him we do, but we're far from being great hahaha. I went with Kate to her classmates' cheer practice. She's not included in it actually, but she had to go because of the attendance and stuff. We left early din since she had nothing to there anyway.

Dinner tonight is at Saisaki, our treat (Kate and I). HAHAHA yeah yeah, it's our favorite place to eat. TomTom was so funny! We took lots of photos hahaha. Had fun, I always do naman with my family. Hey Levs let's eat out during SACI week ha, with Maan and Tina and Kate. I've been planning for the longest time but as you told me, it never pushes thru. I promise this time it will! And Happy Birthday Pap! I love you! I hope we meet up soon.

( pictures, photos, and more hahaha )

Ohwell. Some things are so confusing, maybe mysterious. It's like one big guessing game where you're given clues, and it's up to you to decide which way to go, or rather, what conclusion you'll come up with. And right now I feel like there are no right or wrong answers. In time. We'll see.