06 January 2006

yuckie coffee jelly

And may I repeat this one more time, YUCKIE COFFEE JELLY. I don't know why Charm likes it sooo much. Blech. Diba Tol? AHAHA.

So yeah Meri texted me last night if we could meet up at Starbucks Banawe (or Banaue?) because they're gonna get Mikko's 2006 planner. So I asked Dad if Kate and I can go there earlier since the family's planning to head out for coffee too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charm found some plastic strip in her drink (gasp! it happens even with Starbucks yo!) so she headed to the counter with Meri and demanded another one. And she was given a green tea with hazelnuts or something kind of drink against her wishes, since she was asking for the same one she ordered. The green tea drink is also a bit yuckie. And surprise! surprise!, there's still that awful coffee jelly. Seriously I've developed something against it. It's not even nice to chew the damn thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mikko, Meri, Charm, and her coffee jelly

And for some reason, Mikko and Meri felt like posing as my family. Well maybe because my whole family was also there in another table. Or not. But it was so wacky. They posed as Me which, I have to admit, made them look a gazillion times better AHAHA. They channeled their inner models and posed as Kate. Meri was a pretty good Imman, and they look funny as my Daddy and Mommy.

Then this couple came in, in all their JS Prom glory. Aww, the days of the young and the restless. Makes me think if I was ever that enthusiastic about prom, heading out for coffee wearing your gown and tux. OH YEAH I REMEMBER. I never had a prom to begin with, because that's how it is when you come from a private school for girls. We had Seniors Night, which is way cooler right? Having a guy partner is SO OLD SCHOOL. We weren't even allowed to wear nice fancy dresses. Which leads me to think yo, there's a thin line between simplicity and being plain dull.

So okay we got inspired. Who wouldn't right? It was terribly nice of those two lovebirds to grace us with their presence in such an important night. Good thing we're good at improvisation and ended up with these

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mga Panauhing Pandangal 2006

Oh and meet the cast of Shrek
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Donkey, Shrek, and Princess Fiona

And suddenly Meri and Charm switch faces

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Charm & Meri

[CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL SIZE FOTOS. AND SEE HOW WE TOTALLY IMMERSED OURSELVES IN OUR DREAM TO BECOME METHOD ACTORS YO. NAH.]

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Charm loves Me / Mikko & Meri as kiddie commercial models

And Mikko did not get his planner. Supplies ran out, tsk tsk. Too bad. At least we got to see each other again after how many months. More nights like this one yo!