24 December 2005

Happy Holidays!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to everyone!
(I'll come running back to your arms on January 5th, so don't fret ahaha)

**********

Ohmygod it was so embarassing ahaha.

Kate and I asked Dad if we could watch Salindiwa and he agreed. You know how it is with fathers and mothers right. Even if I'm old enough to do practically everything, Daddy still sees me as his little girl who calls him darling and Mommy still sees me as the little baby she gave birth to on her own in the bathroom; they still see Kate as the little girl who loved riding on Daddy's shoulders and who told Mommy that her dream was to become a MetroAid (just because she loved cleaning up, but that was WAY back).

So okay they agreed. Trouble was, Maik the vocalist got sick (oh why of all nights you had to be sick then) so their gig at Katipunan got canceled. We told Dad and Mommy we still went and watched them even if we headed somewhere else.

Fast forward to the day after. We were still in the mall with Mommy buying presents for the gazillion people we knew (why is it that people suddenly show up during Christmas? I mean they don't give an ass about you the whole year long). Dad and Imman headed home because you know how it is with the boys in the family right, they leave the shopping to the girls. Then Ate Lan our helper texted me: Patay kayo ni Kate hehehe.

Lordy I was so stressed and worried and frightened so I called her up. Turns out that Eric, Franz, and Maik were there in our house, and Daddy mentioned that we watched them last night. So of course they were confused because there was NO gig last night. To make the long story short, nabuking kami. Ahaha.

What is it with Diwa gigs. When we showed up at Shoe Expo, they played after we left. When we were supposed to watch at Saguijo, there was some sort of typhoon and we couldn't get a cab and it was already freakin' 10pm, so we decided not to go. Then when everything was working out just fine, Maik gets sick. It's as if there's some cosmic force trying to prevent us! Muahaha.

Dearest Salindiwa,
Please don't set your album launch between the 26th of December to the 4th of January! Please. I will be terribly upset if we STILL don't get to watch you guys on your launch. Oh and if you could send the photo you've taken with Dad on your cam to his email, thanksverymuch! I'll include them in his site's gallery.
Love,
Krisel


I'm so excited for their album. Kakoi borrowed Dad's mandolin and he used it in some of the songs I think.

**********

So yeah friends, byebye. This'll be my last post before we head off to Romblon. I'm so excited, we're even gonna bring tanning lotion ahaha. Hopefully we can bring the cam so there'll be tons of pictures when we get back. I love you and the whole world!