30 November 2005

the tale of the girl with two aliases

Note: I'm getting a kick out of starting the titles of my posts with "the tale of..." AHAHA. It reminds me of one of my favourite shows in the world when I was a kid --- "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" AHAHA. God I miss that, though the storylines were oftentimes sometimes downright silly, I religiously watch whenever it's on. And I get real scared yo. Which reminds me, Kate and I also adore Power Rangers. Cool kids yo!

/// end incoherent ramblings

Anyway, I'm terribly confused with my own nicknames. Some call me Krisel, others Tella.

I'm jealous of Kate. Everybody calls her Kate.

I developed this bad habit of categorizing people into 2 groups: the ones who call me Krisel, and the ones who call me Tella.

Krisel is a lot more personal, at least for me. Tella is more impersonal, like what my new classmates who completely have no idea about me would call me. Although ya, I'd have to admit most of them have become my super duper friends. But I don't know, I guess I respond to Tella in more of a formal manner; with Krisel, there's more warmth (ooh la la).

It's just that lately, problems about this have been more glaring or something. And now I'M TAKING FULL CONTROL OF THE SITUATION! ahaha.

Just call me Krisel.

Who knows I might give you a hug yo. Ahaha. Oh yes. Love and Peace for all mankind.