18 November 2005

you've just switched on the fangirl mode yo

I am terribly ashamed of myself haha. Thursday night was Constantine's (of American Idol fame) first performance night or whatever you call it, so Kate and I headed off to Greenbelt 3. We were texting Kakoi and practically begged him to help us take, oh please, take even just a single photo with him.

Jay Durias (of South Border), Kakoi (of Salindiwa), Rommel (formerly Barbie's cradle bassist), and Janno complete the band lineup who will play for Constantine here in the Philippines. Kate and I were both wishing we could play like Kakoi so we'd be the one Constantine was headbanging with onstage, occasionally putting an arm around him. Oh lordy I have to stop this now, it's insane, I'm not even that big a fan (I think I'm really not a fan) of Constantine's music, although he IS good. I just think he's a hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin'-love AHAHA. Unfortunately, he had this autograph signing only for the 1st 150 people who bought the Tribute to Queen cd. So to summarize Thursday night, we went there for nothing.

Oh no no erase that. Many many thanks to Kakoi and Debbie (she's so pretty --- remember the girl in the Burnout video of Sugarfree? That's her heehee) who did all they can to somehow get us in, but the security is just too tight. Kakoi told us that maybe we could go the next day (Friday) for the 2nd performance in Alabang Town Center. ALABANG TOWN CENTER! Why does he have to do it on these remote places? It's practically the other side of the archipelago. But yeah I have to stop complaining because we went anyway.

I can't believe we're total fangirls AHAHA. But I DID NOT scream. I swear. I just waited by the escalator so I can take a video of him on my phone when he goes down, and boy did I get a good shot. If that's not the lamest thing you've heard yo, I don't know what is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Constantine

So yeah we bought a Tribute to Queen cd and got number 117. And one stub per person, so only Kate gets the chance to come up to him for an autograph. And lordy not even a photo, the bouncers shoved them girls down the stage after their cds were signed. It's really frustrating because we're not that used to lining up for musicians. We're probably spoiled when it comes to that because local musicians know Daddy (they run to him for instrument repairs etc) so we get to go straight to them. NYAHA I guess me gloating NYAHA.

Many many thanks to Kakoi again for helping us out in Alabang Town yesterday, and to Kuya Bong (South Border PA) who got our cam and took really close-up photos of Constantine since we can't get in front of him.

ADVANCED NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: I WILL NOT BOTHER WITH INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS ANYMORE. It's such an ass. You had to go through all that crap and not even a single photo with him. Nada. And the closest thing to a photo with him Kate got was a lame shot of him from the back. It's like Constantine's hair with Kate. Gah.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Constantine's hair and Kate (looking like a moron AHAHA) / Kate, Kakoi, Rommel, Mommy, Janno

This has been a great week.

Last Tuesday night, Daddy sent an sms to everyone in his ENTIRE PHONEBOOK about the site. You bet he was excited, he wasn't even able to finish his dinner properly (Daddy DID NOT finish his burger! Something really is up yo). So I had to rush and edit a few more things there. So far we've been getting great feedback, and ohmygod MORE clients are coming in. I mean, everyday Dad's already swamped with work, and now it's doubled. But we're thankful anyway, they're all blessings. And past & present clients have been sending emails or messages thanking Dad for previous jobs, it's nice reading them. I'm a proud daughter, I guess HEEHEE.

And Daddy got a new cam. It's always so much fun when he's in a good mood, he's so perky and loud and VERY generous haha. So yeah he got a new Sony Cybershot T1, the one with the Carl Zeiss lens. AND they (Mommy and Daddy) got me a new phone, a Motorola Razr V3 in black --- a reward for making his website ahaha. I ♥ HEART IT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our new cam / my new phone yay!

Things are definitely looking up after some disagreements last week. I'm enjoying my life now because next week I'm back to being a geek and waking up early and putting up with terrible professors. But hey at least I got a nice schedule this semester, I've only one subject which extends up to 9pm (Guess. Yup. Healthcare. Blech) But almost all my nights the entire week are free.

Can we just skip the rest of November and go straight to December? I LOVE DECEMBER.

Okay bye now I've bored you enough. Laters.