23 November 2005

FROST, anyone?

I'm being a good ate again and advertising my sister's business with her friend Jo.

HIDDEN AGENDA: get free accessories from them MUAHAHA.

No seriously, it's some sort of fusion of their creative powers. I think it's an extension of themselves --- fun, fresh, bold, happy.

So I took pictures of both girls, edited them, and we decided to use it for promotions or something. They've created a multiply so you can view what they've done so far.

click the icon to view their multiply:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These girls mean business yo. I think they even have this contract signing or something AHAHA.

[ skip the hoolabaloo and go straight to the earrings! yaaaaay! ]

Contact:
Jo: 0917.801.7725
Kate: 0921.733.7387
or leave a message on their Friendster account

Thank You!