22 November 2005

'i don't wanna ditch the YO' and other tales

I noticed that a few people have been referring to me with a 'yo', mainly because I've been using that a lot in my recent posts.

I want to make it clear that I HAVE NOT turned into some blinged-out hiphop girl AHAHA. Nope. I just started using that because I thought itwas fun and to inject some humor in my posts, since I've been painfully serious (and stiff) the last few times. Please, I don't use that in my normal conversations.

But I don't want to ditch the 'yo' so please bear with me AHAHA.

**********

So so, first week of classes. So far, pretty okay. Sometimes I get this feeling wherein I try not to have any expectations with school at all, that I just want to be done with it the soonest possible time, and it doesn't really matter if I have fun or not. I go to class just for the sake of going, and I end up in a rut.

I don't like that feeling, but sometimes, it just kicks in. Like now. Thank God for Maan and Tina who keep me sane. At least I have fun during breaks (or even in class) because of them. We laugh it all off.

**********

I love December. I love Christmas lights and Christmas carols and Christmas shopping and Christmas parties. And I'm looking forward to a lot of things this December:
  • meeting up with my highschool and UST friends
  • buying gifts for people close to my ♥heart (all together now: awww)
  • Salindiwa and Huka gigs
  • vacation!
  • Christmas Cantata
I still have lots of things lined up, but I'll include them later. And more pictures in my next post I promise! I have to go because --- SURPRISE! SURPRISE!--- I've an early class tomorrow and I have to be all geeky and wake up early and go to class on time. AHAHA but seriously, it just takes me an hour at the very least to prepare. And when they wake me up at, say, 6am, I would definitely TRULY WAKE UP at around 6:30am.

I guess I'm just immobilized with excitement whenever I think of what's in store for me in school everyday --- Healthcare! History! Political Science! Oh, what joy and happiness!!!

Seriously though, to UST Fine Arts Professors: You should have included these subjects in our first years so in case we decide to shift, we won't have to take them anymore. I mean, was I able to use Drafting Techniques or Rendering when I shifted here? NO.

[And a BIG heartfelt thank you to everyone who checked out the Guitar Hospital site. You've made us terribly happy, especially those who've sent or posted messages of support. We love you!]

AHAHA Grabe. Showbiz.