13 December 2005

quirky tacky cool

Last time we hit the mall, Kate and I bought several notebooks and notepads from Papemelroti. And we don't even know where we would use it, we just love papers. Any kind of paper, really, and notebooks. I can't remember how many notebooks I've bought just last semester, thinking each time I bought one that I'll use it for my things-to-do lists, for assignments, for random thoughts when bored in class, for poetry, etc etc. I used them all okay, but what I've written were pretty jumbled and everything. We're obsessed with paper, I'm telling ya.

When I eat burgers, I have to eat the outside part first, and I eat the middle part last. I don't know why, it just tastes better that way, at least for me. And for Daddy. And when we don't get to eat the last bite of the burger, we feel like we didn't eat anything at all ahaha.

Kate claims that WATER tastes differently in different containers. Like it tastes nice in glasses, but not as good when in plastic cups. And they're not very good when in plastic bottles.

Oh and Kate is such a square. She's too safe sometimes, at least in some of her choices. I mean she ALWAYS orders cream-based vanilla everything in every coffee shop, she doesn't like condiments, she wants the plainest pizza flavours, and lots more things. BUT she's hardly a square when it comes to dressing up ahaha. People who know her will know what I mean.

We tend to INITIALLY (stress on the word initially, folks) stereotype people based on how they dress. Sorry it's a bad habit, but we can't help it. Don't worry once we get to talk to them, it becomes a whole different thing. I mean if we don't talk to that person, how are we supposed to know what he/she is like right.

I hate pineapple in pizza. It doesn't seem right, like a fruit doesn't belong in a sea of meat and cheese and pepper ahaha.

We have a fascination for gold, and we don't really know why. Ahaha and yeah Jeremy said that we always have gold whenever he sees us, which is actually true. I did not notice that but when I think about it yo we don't really leave the house without one. Not that they're real ahaha because I have no intention of having a knife pointed to my throat by some sick psycho.

Oh well whatever.

Right now I'm wishing Manila would be like New York or Paris, at least fashion-wise. I mean wouldn't it be nice to see girls in clothes other than *yawn* plain tops and jeans, occasionally donning cardigans and such. Dressing up should be so much fun.

Oh and hey friends! I'll be gone the day after Christmas until the first week of January, so don't miss me too much ahaha. We're off to Romblon, and if my plan with Kate pushes through (and if we still have money), we'll be hitting Boracay, just the two of us. For some quality time ahaha.

As if we need that, we're together everyday. But it'll be such an adventure I really wanna do it. I think it'll take around 3hours from Romblon to Bora, by motorboat. Cool yo! Airplanes are so old school. Motorboats are the new airplanes, PLUS you can take nice pictures.

And hey since I can't find pictures to post today I'll go post some fotos of Kate and friends. Actually I consider them my friends too yo (the closest to her, like Mon and Cheska and Jo and Chai etc etc). And they're a creative bunch, and we like the same things.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
clockwise from top left: Kate & Cheska Rose ahaha/Chai & Kate/Kate & Cheska again/Kate & Hech

Hey Mon, if you're reading this, you must love me to bits--- I have your CUTE photo here but decided against posting it ahaha. You know, the one in our cam just this afternoon.

Oh and they have a band, and they got in this time in the Bandfest. Last year's audition was a total mess, and I'm glad they did good this time. They played Easy by the Commodores (Cheska sort of arranged it so it's like a reggae version, she plays lead guitar) and Kate sang that song, oh yes I just knew she would and I bet she'd sing it with all her heart. Ooohhh, memories. AHAHA. And they also played that one from Dishwala I think, Counting Blue Cars.

So sweeties go buy tickets from them and watch them. I love these kids. I hope they grow up to be like me AHAHA.

Ugh when will I end these shameless promotions ahaha.

Bye now gots to sleep I have to wake up 5am and go to Dangwa and buy super duper lotsa flowers, I'm making the centerpieces for the tables tomorrow, we have this dinner in our Pastor's home.

Oh and I hope the dinner with my UST friends will move to Saturday night, otherwise I can't go and I won't see them before Christmas. Snaps.