05 January 2006

christmas

Hi everyone! I'm back with lots of fotos but I'll save them for my Romblon post. This is the Christmas post, sweeties.

Actually I don't have much to say about the party with the relatives last Christmas, except that I had a blast with Kate, Yen, and Maan. Yep, just the four of us, the only ones willing to look like imbeciles ahaha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


I loved taking these fotos but they look so inappropriate now ahaha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Hello, we are red wine-sipping hypocrites desperately climbing the social ladder. At least that's our theme for the night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh yeah and Anne Rice protagonists. Or antagonists, depending on how you look at things. God YEN! I hate you for the influence! AHAHA

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

So okay we had mad fun! Click here for more more pictures, I'm too lazy to resize eveything into smaller ones and upload them on photobucket.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More posts tonight, definitely.

I'm so happy. I met up with Mikko, Meri and Charm last night. Yay for friends! I'll include pictures of us on my next posts. Ciao.