05 February 2006

fotos and other woes

My Mom's back, so I'm a governess no more. She brought home tons of dairy products like kesong puti and chocolate milk and fresh buffalo's milk and pastillas and other stuff. I guess Central Luzon focuses on these things. I swear I can no longer take ANY MORE dairy products and it would take weeks to flush out everything. It messed up my metabolism BIG TIME and it's all bungled up now BAAAH.

Okay on to more important things. Did you guys see what my cousins had to say? Grabe even I am surprised they still remember some details I swear those times were mad fun.

ATERON:
- ohmygoodens ang galing ng memory!!! HAHAHA! binabasa ko (late nga lng dhel di ako tulad ni RIA na may time mag-internet sa work! :p hehehe) tas grabe tumatawa ako mag-isa dito.
Sel! We got the name for our "club" from one of the pens we got for Christmas (si Nanay ata or Ate Lisa nagbigay nun). The pen was blue, tas remember ung logo na swirly sun ba un? I think we got it from that.
OMG why reveal one of my most humiliating secrets here? I WASN'T ALL OVER LEE! :P Eh remember when we saw M2M sa Megamall? That was different though because we just happened to be there the day they had their "concert". Was that even a concert? Anyway, that was merely a coincidence :p
I think I'll be having a hard time topping this one up dahel I don't have that good a memory, and most I remember lang from your posts. But I'll try den to post my version dahel it seems so much fun reminiscin! Love yah!!
-hahaha I looove that picture of me looking like a monkey! :p
Sel you're so cuuuuute!!! Si Kate den! I remember you guys were like cats and dogs back then. Hihihi.
I remember that Pacific Plans thing we went to! I remember practising for the dance and then us making you cry :( I'm so sorry for being such a meanie!!!! You know naman na that I love you muchos muchos diba? :) Anyway, the other girls in the pic are, from your left (or right, whatever): Sumi, Romina, and Hasmin between Ria and me. And we danced to "I Saw Her Standing There" :D
Hahaha gotta love Papa Arie's hair! It's like Dad's back then, only Dad's was worse because he also sported a moustache! He fit right in when we were in Saudi, hehehe.
Hey just the other day Reg and I were dying to watch Romeo and Juliet again. It's still one of our most favourite films!!! Hehe anyway remember when we would spend hours on the phone, and our moms would get irritated becouse we're hogging it hahaha.
I'm starting to get homesick :( I really miss you guys! I miss seeing you almost every damn day hahaha :p hmm come to think of it, I never got tired of you guys! Isn't that weird? I hope you and Kate didn't get sick of us too :)

ATERI:
- I'm so homesick too :( grabe nakakamiss talaga!
Hahaha ang galing naman, you still have the pics! ang cute nyo talaga ni kate, ever! meron din kaming mga pictures dito, sabihin ko k ron i-post nya :)
Meron akong naalala, remember nung nasa iba pa kmi, then you used to come over all the time, tapos nanonood tayo ng madonna videos, then ginagaya natin sya, tapos sabi natin na we were gonna perform sa reunion singing and dancing to madonna songs? naalala ko may actions and choreography pa tayo sa "live to tell" ata un hehehe
Hhaaaayy nakakamiss talaga! I love you Sel!! Miss you so much na!

Awww my cousins are the sweetest. See we all still remember, and I'd say those were the golden times. I mean sometimes you just have to ask yourself WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ME? When we were young, we had fun, we were fun, we saw the good in everything, and everyday was such a blessing. We weren't so vicious, we weren't so judgemental. We take it all in and in the process we open ourselves to learning new things. And we make ourselves vulnerable to some harsh realities, but at least WE LEARN. I wish we aren't so jaded. It takes the fun out of life.

Okay moving right along.

I got lots of fotos here and I don't know where to begin. So yeah more pics from the Tone Party. This is from Maik's cam--- thanks for emailing them.

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay and from the other night. I don't really know what we were doing, we just started making up all these stupid faces. Like I'd tell her "What would you look like if you saw *this person* canoodling with *this person*?" then we'd just make a face and click. Then Kate said she wanted to wear her hat. We call it the Mexican hat because, well, it looks Mexican to us ahaha. Then I wore my cowboy hat. And she told me HEY I'M A PAINTER and HEY I'M THE MARLBORO MAN and HEY THIS IS THE WRETCHED HOLLYWOOD ICON POSE. We did NOT make any sense that night but we laughed anyway.

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Lame yo. BUT. FUN.

We watched SAW II the other night and man, it's sick. It's so psycho I swear I was thinking I would just die of pure terror just being in that situation. Imagine this guy waking up in a locked room, a metal something on his head. If the thing locks up, it will close in on his head. Bad news is, it has nails and pointed things inside, so that will punch up holes on his whole face. Meaning he would die. The only thing in the room is a timer, a mirror, a knife, and a television. Suddenly this wretched clown appears on tv, telling the guy he wants to play a game. Once he pulls away to look in the mirror, the timer will start and he has a minute to get the key and unlock the metal thing wrapped around his head. Clue: the key is inside his body. Then the clown shows an x-ray of his head, and the key is directly under his right eye. Turns out the psycho clown operated on him while he was asleep and put the key there, then he says: IT'S RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES which is definitely a TERRIBLE PUN. He has to use the knife to cut his own skin and blind his right eye to get the key or he dies. He could not do it so the thing closed up and he died.

Okay enough with that I'm sorry for being too affected with that movie. But I must admit, though it was totally psycho the writer thinks differently. He probably has this twisted train of thought pero hanep. I wish I could come up with things as complicated as that ahaha.

Oh and if you're a musician or a guitarist or some sort of enthusiast, check out the Tone Party feature in the Guitar Hospital site. The guys answered the questionnaires and we're still waiting for the others to send it in. And I still have to put up other photos.